Connected Cars and Transportation:
A 2016 State of the Union
As our population becomes increasingly urbanized, the world is undergoing an unprecedented shift in connectivity. From self-driving cars to ride-sharing to connected highways and more, 2016 is primed to be a critical year for the connected car movement. With all of this activity underway, you must ask: are you ready for the next wave of connected transportation?
With the IoT boom underway, we present to you a state of the union for connected transportation.
This free report will provide key insights into:
- How the connected car is paving the way for connected transportation
- How smart cities are being created and what their future holds
- Why ride-sharing is disrupting traditional business models
- Why semi-autonomous and self-driving cars are the core of this revolution
- What major roadblocks connected transportation faces to encourage adoption
Download your report today.