The Present and Future of Connected Living
With 16% of Americans now owning a smart home device, a survey commissioned by Intel reveals this is only the beginning. Fully 68% of Americans believe smart homes will be as commonplace as smartphones within 10 years. With all of this activity underway, you must ask: are you ready for the next wave of connected homes? With the IoT boom in full force, we present to you a state of the union for smart homes. This free report will provide key insights into:
- Why DIY technology is leading the charge in the smart home movement
- How connected kitchens are becoming the next big thing for smart homes
- How assistive domotics provides a new alternative to assisted living for the elderly
- Where the future of smart home technology is projected to go
- What adoption barriers are holding back smart home technology from its full potential
Download your report today.