Do you need to increase your speed to market? If we’re talking mobile, the answer is yes. Traditional strategic approaches are stifled by a trifecta of time wasters:
- Indecision – With so many possibilities, where do we start?
- Stagnation – Is what we’re already doing worthwhile?
- Friction – Which ideas or initiatives deserve priority?
To reduce speed bumps in your business operations, try approaching mobile strategy in sprints of three simple steps:
- Investigate – Study users, markets, and areas of mobility through existing data, new research and valuable insights from key stakeholders.
- Formulate – Decide which initiatives to implement, table or kill according to their potential value and required effort.
- Activate – Complete business cases, assign resources, and establish timelines to get your most valuable opportunities underway.
Lean mobile strategies put your business on the fast track to more efficiency, agility and profitability, one quick iteration at a time. Don’t delay or debate, start implementing yours today.