In this week’s episode, the panel discusses the unsung hero of mobile: animation. Our devs and designers touch on the differences between iOS and Android, the tools they use to bring their apps to life and what motion you can expect to see on your smartwatch. Enjoy!
Player not loading? Listen from Soundcloud.
- iOS Reduce Motion
- Material Design Reveal Effect
- Introducing Pop, the animation engine behind Paper
- Square Cash UI Animations
- Airbnb guest experience on iOS7
- Chrome for Android Brings Pull-to-Refresh to All Websites
- Nike SB App
- Core Animator
- 25 After Effects Tutorials for Animated UI and UX Design
- Facebook Tweaks
- Facebook Stetho
Tech Table is where we throw Android, iOS, and Web experts into a room and lock the doors until we’ve recorded a rigorous discussion about the latest and greatest technological innovations. If you’re looking for passionate discourses regarding smartphones, wearables, and emerging tech that hasn’t even been conceived yet, take a seat and listen to our panelists verbally duke it out in hi-fi sound.