Samantha Cruz and Chloe Yingst join Kevin and Ryan to discuss what it’s been like living with the Apple Watch for the past couple of weeks. What are the killer features? What doesn’t work well? Will our panelists actually recommend to a friend?
Player not loading? Listen from Soundcloud.
- Tim Cook speaks on the Apple Watch in 2013, saying you have to convice people it is worth wearing.
- Sam’s Garmin Watch
- Apple Watch Scratch Test
- Apple Watch Guided Tours. Start here if you want to know how to use the watch.
- Apple Watch Faces
- John Gruber talks about his faulty Taptic Engine in his review watch.
- Fitbit One vs Apple Watch: Which one is the better activity tracker?
- How to make Apple Watch sketches that don’t suck.
Tech Table is where we throw Android, iOS, and Web experts into a room and lock the doors until we’ve recorded a rigorous discussion about the latest and greatest technological innovations. If you’re looking for passionate discourses regarding smartphones, wearables, and emerging tech that hasn’t even been conceived yet, take a seat and listen to our panelists verbally duke it out in hi-fi sound.