For our second edition of Tech Table Live, we join Chris George of Vinli and two post-grads from the University of Texas Computer Science (UTCS) AI-Lab (Michael Albert & Guni Sharon) to discuss the future of autonomous vehicles. Michael and Guni will be discussing the connected car projects they’ve been working on to reduce congestion in Austin and other cities plagued by traffic.
Player not loading? Listen from Soundcloud.
- 00:45 – Welcome and What is Vinli?
- 03:08 – What are Michael and Guni working on?
- 05:17 – Intersection Management System
- 07:25 – Mixed Reality Simulation Model
- 09:36 – Auction Based Intersection Management
- 12:43 – Adaptive Micro Tolling
- 17:25 – Main Takeaway from Autonomous Vehicles
Tech Table is where we throw Android, iOS, and Web experts into a room and lock the doors until we’ve recorded a rigorous discussion about the latest and greatest technological innovations. If you’re looking for passionate discourses regarding smartphones, wearables, and emerging tech that hasn’t even been conceived yet, take a seat and listen to our panelists verbally duke it out in hi-fi sound.
You can subscribe to our podcast RSS feed here or via FeedBurner.