Our Tech Table panelists sit down with John Kestner of Supermechanical to talk about all things connected kitchen. They’ll cover smart appliances, software requirements, refillment services, and every other ingredient we’ll need to bring the IoT to our kitchens. Bon Apetit.
Player not loading? Listen from Soundcloud.
- 00:57 – Who is Supermechanical?
- 02:22 – What’s cooking in the connected kitchen?
- 04:00 – Friction points with kitchen apps
- 05:04 – Smart Kitchen Summit Recap
- 07:45 – Chaos of Best Buy’s IoT section
- 09:30 – Who’s currently winning the connected home?
- 12:03 – The perfect smart kitchen
- 15:56 – What is a smart fridge?
- 19:49 – Smart ovens
- 23:13 – Smart refillment services
- 26:31 – What do smart kitchens look like in 2016?
- Range Dial
- Smart Kitchen Summit
- June Intelligent Oven
- Smart Sous Vide
- Amazon Dash Buttons
- ChefSteps Classes
- The Food Lab
Tech Table is where we throw Android, iOS, and Web experts into a room and lock the doors until we’ve recorded a rigorous discussion about the latest and greatest technological innovations. If you’re looking for passionate discourses regarding smartphones, wearables, and emerging tech that hasn’t even been conceived yet, take a seat and listen to our panelists verbally duke it out in hi-fi sound.