In this week’s episode, the panel discusses the legitimacy of virtual reality. What companies are currently winning? Who’s emerging? What kind of crazy things will we be able to do in the future? Find out the answer to these questions and more by pushing play.
Player not loading? Listen from Soundcloud.
- Iowa State VRAC
- Bruce Feldman: ‘I was blown away’: Welcome to football’s quarterback revolution: Fox Sports
- Google Cardboard
- Andrew Webster: Google and Mattel partner to bring back the View-Master as a VR headset: The Verge
- Ben Gilbert: Valve is solving virtual reality’s input problem: engadget
- Dextra Robotics
- Samsung Gear VR Oculus
- Jordan Minor: Magic Leap hints at what their augmented reality headset can do: Geek
- Christian Nutt: The future of Oculus, according to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg: Gamasutra
Tech Table is where we throw Android, iOS, and Web experts into a room and lock the doors until we’ve recorded a rigorous discussion about the latest and greatest technological innovations. If you’re looking for passionate discourses regarding smartphones, wearables, and emerging tech that hasn’t even been conceived yet, take a seat and listen to our panelists verbally duke it out in hi-fi sound.