Children’s Services Council partnered with Mutual Mobile to build an app that would simplify parenting. It would fetch smart insights about growing children and collate them on an informative timeline.
It would also send helpful tips to new parents about proactive parenting. Our engineers designed the app to cater to parents, grandparents, and legal guardians from diverse ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds. This is where our rich experience in Swift came into play — making it possible for us to build a truly immersive experience.
Keeping Track of Parenting Tasks
We helped develop both the iOS and Android versions for their app. The platforms were built to be accessible and have push notifications. Since it kept track of such personal details, our engineers focused on each detail to make the entire experience as interactive as possible.
Simple & Effective Parenting Solution
- Personalized information for 0-6574 days of child growth.
- Displayed information regarding top concerns: School/Education, Child Safety, Bullying, Nutrition/Healthy Choices, and children making the right choices.
- Mutual Mobile enabled easy data consumption via the timeline feature, allowing families to add multiple children with individual timelines to their profile.
- Mutual Mobile identified the best user engagement strategy through immersive research in the Palm Beach County neighborhoods, where we identified the user group’s behavioural patterns.
- Implemented automated push notifications specific to a child’s profile based on age in days in the 0-18 years timeline.
- Achieved the 1-year target for downloads and Active Users within six months.
“From the beginning, their expertise and knowledge within the industry distinguished them from other companies. They knew the technology and were ahead of the curve with changes coming to the programming languages. Besides, their proactivity, creativity, and communicative nature made the experience seamless. I think highly of their work, and I’m thrilled with the work they’ve done.” - Michael Roedel, Digital Communications Administrator, Children's Services Council of Palm Beach County
Rated highly in every aspect by users, Children’s Services Council received amazing feedback for both the iOS app as well as the Android one. Its ratings were stellar: 4.7 and 4.4 on iOS and Android. It went on to get download by 3x the number of expected subscribers in the first 2 years — with our engineers staying on to maintain and support.